This is the home page for the Example School Transport Network. Please click on the links below to navigate this section.
The basis for our transport system is the Route Schedule. The Schedule contains all of the necessary information to operate each route and therefore acts as the formal instruction to Smith Coaches on how the route must be completed. In the event that Smith fails to follow these instructions a financial penalty may be incurred.
Route Schedules are classified with the EasyBus system as follows:
- Current schedules are those agreed by the Committee and delivered each day
- Draft schedules are those changes put forward to the Committee for consideration
- Proposed schedules have been approved by the Committee in principle and are subject to discussion
- Discarded schedules are proposed schedules which did not proceed
- Archived schedules are those which are no longer in operation.
Routes are mapped using Google Maps. Please click on the links below to view these maps.
Clicking on a link below will take you a page which contains all of the current and historic information regarding a route.